We all make mistakes. How do you get past your fears of being in the stock market after you've had a bad experience?
In this workshop, we'll discuss:
- Setting realistic time frames
- The intersection of emotion and mathematics in investing
- Avoiding unnecessary risk
- Strategies to create sustainable income
- Preparing for the next "market meltdown"
A current market analysis will also be provided looking at key economic indicators.
Pre-registration is required. You may also call our office at 302.645.6650.