Understanding Maximum Risk versus Times for Opportunities - How Your Portfolio Adapts in Changing Markets
Learn the basics of putting together a stock portfolio from Jon Lokken, CIMA® as he discusses:
- What to look for in a good potential long-term stock investment?
- What is a "buy/sell" discipline?
- How do you know the best time to exit an investment?
- Are there alternatives to selling?
- How is asset allocation and diversification used in stock portfolios?
These questions and more will be discussed in this workshop. A current economic and market analysis will also be provided.
Pre-registration is required. You may also call our office at 302.645.6650.
Disclaimer: This event is educational in nature. No specific products will be discussed. No one investment program is suitable for all types of investors. This workshop is for educational and informational purposes only. We need to review your investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs before we introduce suitable investment programs for you. Lokken Investment Group, LLC does not provide tax advice nor tax recommendations. No specific tax advice nor recommendations will be provided at this workshop. You should seek tax advice from a tax professional.